Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Thanksgiving"

It's time to think about the things that we're thankful for. First and most important thing is JESUS because none of us would be here if it wasn't for him. So Thank You Jesus for loving us so much! 


I'm thankful for my wonderful husband for loving us, being supportive & working so hard to support our family, helping me so much so I have time to study & for our 9 little blessings:
Our first daughter Ashley who absolutely has a Jesus heart and would do anything to help others.
Our second daughter Brittney who loves to read to the little ones.
Our 1st son Dillon & 3rd son Collin who were so kind to take care of our elderly neighbors yard all summer and never wanted a penny from them. They just said they wanted to because they love Jesus.
Our 2nd son Hunter who is so easy going and just goes with the flow.
Our 4th son Brady who is always happy and loves learning about the Bible.
Our 5th son Nate (Nathan) who's our wild man and always has the biggest & cutest smile on his face. :)
Our 3rd daughter Hannah who is so sweet, loving and loves to sing Jesus Love Me.
Our 6th son Caleb who just loves to cuddle & he is totally mama's boy.


Thankful  to have my sweet gramdmother here with us for the holidays. Last year her health was so bad that we honestly didn't think she would be here with us this year. I'm so thankful for the doctor who saved my grandmother's life and thankful for God for sending the doctor our way.


Thankful for my two amazing midwives who took the best care of  me when I was pregnant with Caleb. They were great from the beginning to the end. I love both of them dearly for being honest with me & for caring so much. I honestly love them both. They are two women that I'm very proud to call my friends.


Thankful for my family & friends, to have food for my tummy, a house to live in, clothes on my back, 2 washers & 2 dryers and all the little things we don't think about everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment