Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Incredible Day of School"

Today we had an incredible day of school! Lots of learning along with lots of fun! It's such a blessing to have the joy of teaching your own children. I absolutely love watching each one of my children learn. Their all so different and have different learning styles. Each of one them are at different levels. I enjoy hearing their book reports, essays & research papers. I say hear because they have to stand up in front of our family and read them out loud.

When your child is having problems with one subject. It's such a joy to see how proud your child is when they finally it and you get to enjoy that special moment wtih them.

There's nothing like hearing your child read for the first time. A moment I'm so glad that I'm here see the looks on their faces & hear their excitement when they say I CAN READ! It's just an Incrediblely awesome feeling! Another special moment I wouldn't miss for anything.

These are memories I hope I never forget!

Thank You my heavenly father for allowing me to be able to stay home with my children & for the freedom to homeschool!!!!! A true blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment